Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preview is perfect... but doesn't match final burn (Menu Motion issue)
Leal [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 30, 2006 16:10 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have not had any issues so far with burning(cross fingers) and I have burned about 6 discs so far.

The one issue I am having is Menu music and Motion.

I have added background music to one of my projects, and it shows the full 3m 49s of the song, I preview it, and the title is a still picture and the song plays perfectly.

However, when I burn it, it turns into a motion menu and the audio plays a 7s clip and then it refreshes and starts over. I ensured that I did NOT select menu motion before burning, but it still burns as if I did

Any help is truly appreciated.

This project is part of a wedding gift and as much as I don't want to... I am seriously considering just cutting the music even though it would truly suck without it.
Ivan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 21, 2006 04:34 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I think you did not uncheck the Motion menu function.
The default setting seem always on.
You can close it in the setting room. (At the left-bottom side of Created Disc page)
But as I know, the music will be cut to 10 second if you use still thumbnail.
To work around this issue, maybe you can enable the motion menu then try to set the duration of motion menu.
Leal [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 30, 2006 16:10 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I doublechecked that 'menu motion' was not selected, preview plays perfect
but alas. it still burns with the motion menu...

any ideas?