Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Returning to PD 9 32bit from PD 10 64 bit. Where to find PD 9 download now?
Scott H. [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 15, 2009 09:39 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
I need to have a PD that works across many different types of input sources and I am having a problem with one of them with the PD 10 64 bit version on my machine. The issue is with VOB files. The sound/video sync starts off correctly but becomes further off sync as the rendering continues. This behavior is also noticeable by simply previewing on the timeline.

After I started my move to PD 10 in June of this year, I got rid of my PD 9 materials. Actually, I overwrote my original download while unsuccessfully going to PD 9 x64 Ultra. I have since returned my digital purchase of PD 9 U so I am unable to return to PD 9 with what I have on hand.

I see under my account management that I have a CD key for PD 9. The question is, where can I go to download a PD 9 32bit that I can unlock with my existing key?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 24. 2011 18:35

1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Scott,

for a re-download you may contact support, just a guess.
Maybe someone else has a better answer for you.

When purchasing download programs, always burn it to a dvd.
That's the first thing I do, before even installing.

otherwise; Merry Christmas.
Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
Scott H. [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Nina,

That's a great method- burn to DVD after downloading. I have PD back to 7 in backed-up folders on my hard drive. But I was overconfident when going to PD 9 U and overwrote my PD 9 folder. My backups are only good for 2 months so here I am on Christmas eve wishing I had a replay button. Santa ? ;

Looks like customer support is the next stop.

Merry Christmas
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
You can still buy a boxed Powerdirector 9 Ultra at amazon.com

Amazon is a authorized seller.

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/regional-stores/enu/index.jsp

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/190-8464134-6609932?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=powerdirector&x=0&y=0

Updates are available on the Cyberlink software patch updates.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 25. 2011 14:54

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Scott H. [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the info.

I found out that my problem was very specific and have since determined that I can transcode my files before bringing them into PD 10 U for editing.

I am good to go :-)
Scott H. [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the info.

I found out that my problem was very specific and have since determined that I can transcode my files before bringing them into PD 10 U for editing.

I am good to go :-)