Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DVD AVCHD illisible sur PS3 - DVD AVCHD not readable on Playstation 3
alexcrak [Avatar]
Newbie Location: ER Joined: Dec 21, 2011 03:04 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Bonjour,

Je n'arrive plus à graver un DVD AVCHD qui soit lisible sur ma Playstation 3 avec la nouvelle version de PowerDirector 10 alors que ça fonctionnait avec PowerDirector 9 !

Le DVD n'est pas reconnu par la PS3 : la PS3 ne voit pas le DVD et ne lance pas le film !

PS : J'utilise un DVD+RW Verbatim

Hello,

I do not any more manage to burn a DVD AVCHD which is readable on my Playstation 3 with the new version of PowerDirector 10 while that worked with PowerDirector 9!

The DVD is not recognized by the PS3: the PS3 does not see the DVD and does not launch the movie !
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Check to see what profile you are using in PD10 to create the DVD. It may be different than what you used in PD9. Win 10, i7
alexcrak [Avatar]
[Post New]
I have just found...

The problem is not Powerdirector 10, it came from my DVD+RW

I used another DVD+RW which is identical the first (verbatim +RW 4.7 Go) and that works.

je viens de trouver ...

cela venait de mon DVD+RW

j'ai utilisé un autre DVD+RW qui est d'ailleur identique (verbatim +RW 4.7 Go) et ça fonctionne .
alexcrak [Avatar]
[Post New]
le problème revient.

j'ai utilisé le même disque DVD+RW que précédemment pour graver un nouveau projet AVCHD et celui-ci est illisible sur ma PS3

je ne comprend plus rien !

The problem returns.

I used the same disk DVD+RW as previously to burn a new AVCHD project and this one is illegible on my PS3

I includes nothing more!