Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Preparing to purchase PD10
Rich_On_The_River [Avatar]
Newbie Location: St. Johns River, FL Joined: Jul 05, 2011 19:06 Messages: 46 Offline
[Post New]
Well my trial version has expired and it seems that PD10 does everything I'm going to do which is basic editing and authoring. I doubt if I'll go much further than amateur status in my home movie making and the learning curve is relatively shorter than other programs. Now I need to make sure the download and install go as painlessly as possible.

Will Revo Uninstaller be sufficient to remove the trial version? Looking at the faqs and tutorials there were a couple of programs that apparently "fool" the computer into thinking the trial version is not there. Unfortunately I tried to use those programs but have been unable to unzip the rar files and I can't figure out why. Anyway do y'all think Revo Uninstaller will be sufficient? I had the trial version of PD9 before I downloaded PD10. I used Revo to uninstall PD9 and the PD10 trial install went fine. Plus, are there any other tips or procedures that will make the new install go smoothly?

Rich
[Post New]
I too couldn't use the cyberlinks uninstall tools, so I used Revo. Revo will work just fine. Land of fieros, North Dakota USA