Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
In response to this twisted push to get me to buy PowerDVD 11 I just shared your link on facebook:
KRONAH [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 22, 2008 04:23 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink = $$$ Lost. Don't let anyone buy this. I purchased version 9 on 2010-06-07 just as version 10 came out. Now just over a year later they want me to buy version 11 to continue watching Blu-Ray movies. I suppose it's good that I just bought a stand alone Blu-Ray player. I've had problems with Cyberlink in the past but to completly shut out movies that are newer than June of 2011 when I've had this less than 2 years is insane. I will never intentionally buy a Cyberlink product again, and every chance I get I will make sure people know to avoid this company if they don't want the hassle and the blow to the pocketbook.

My experiance with PowerDVD 11 is getting a red screen telling me to update, going to update to find that the update will be coming soon, in the mean time buy 11, then I go to make sure I have the latest update where it says their will no longer be any updates. So $50 bucks every year and a half? Or I could just use the complementary 3D Blu-Ray player I just got with my new 3D LED TV. I'm sure I won't have to buy another one of those for quite sometime.

Sorry about your luck, if you have stock I would sell it before this company tanks like netflix did.