Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I place multiple selections (ie. slideshow, video) on a DVD root menu?
[Post New]
Greetings. I am creating a DVD with two main content: a photo slideshow of a birthday party and a movie of the birthday party. The DVD menus I have selected so far have a "play" button which starts the slideshow. There are no buttons/selections to access the video directly from the root menu. The only way to get to the video selection is by proceeding to the scenes menu and selecting the video from there. I currently have the slideshow marked as chapter 1 and the video as chapter 2. I'd like for the viewers to be able to select either the slideshow or the video directly from the root menu. Is there a way to place both the slideshow and video selections on the root menu? FYI - I am running PD 9 Ultra. Thanks.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
As far as I know, there is no way to put them on the main menu page. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM