Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
finished projects to Flashdrive
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I have a question for the advanced members using PD10 Ultra. I have done a 'Wedding video' project for a friend. I have been supplied with Camcorder videos in standard def, and have hi def from my own camera, plus photo from guests and photos from the professional photographer. I have successfully incorporated all within the project and burned the files to a DVD folder..
My question is can I transfer the DVD Audio-TS and Video_TS folders to a flash drive and show the DVD on the friends laptop using the Flash drive?
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
You did not specify how you intend to "show" the DVD. With Nero you can play from within the folder. I've seen other apps that do the same. With most media players on newer TV the folders are playable as well. Win 10, i7
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I am not sure what is available on the laptop that would be used...the friend is quite computer illiterate ...the may be a net-book(?). I was thinking of adding a DVD player on the Flashdrive...also
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
andrew3202 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: indiana Joined: Sep 29, 2011 22:10 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
I've been uploading small version wmv files to my public drop box folder and sharing the dropbox with many users at once. The Menu structure of the final DVD is of little importance so simply sharing a shared dropbox file has worked extremely well, the fit nice on USB. A program called MAGICISO can mount a DVD image and run from ram....