Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3305 patch reduces PD9 "Production profiles"??
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
I do not know if I remember correctly or maybe I'm wrong, but with all the fuss of PD10, I forgot. I think there is less video profiles in "PRODUCE" on version PD9 3305, than in previous versions. Can anyone confirm that?

It really does not matter, but if so, those who want to continue using PD9.. really have being..... (need to confirm before express my self).
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I have not noticed this. Is there a specific profile that you are concerned about? There are a lot of profiles and I am certain that I don't remember all of them. I do know that you loose many profiles if you are working on a 4:3 project. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM