Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD CD Key wont activate
Richard [Avatar]
Newbie Location: England Joined: Oct 17, 2007 15:32 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I just purchased DVD 5 suite and the Power DVD CD key i have been given will not fit in to the number of CD key boxs required to Activate. It will play but ther is a information box in top right of screen that wont go away!!!!! Help!
christopher [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 06, 2007 05:38 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
REDOWNLOAD THE UPGRADE POWER DVD 6
Richard [Avatar]
Newbie Location: England Joined: Oct 17, 2007 15:32 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
ards
johnnny [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 16, 2014 03:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I need ACD key for power DVD 5
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I need ACD key for power DVD 5

It is bad practice to threadjack someone else's thread especially one that is & (severn) years old and that is not even the product your are asking about. It is better that you start your own.

Assuming that you registered it, sign into your account and then look for your products. There is a key to your registered product next to the name of the product.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 04. 2014 08:46

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.