Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SONY HDR-SR7
ROBERTO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2007 01:32 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I cannot edit the HD video files (MPEG-4 & M2TS) edit with my Sony Camcorder HDR-SR7: can anyone help me?
Best regards

Roberto
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Please check out the patch for Sony AVCHD files.

The patch is relevant for users who have experienced the following problems.
Issue List:

* Supports the import and conversion of files in the AVCHD format.
* Fixes the bug that occurs when burning a disc and the user receives the pop up error message A0000005.

http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/download/dl_patch_417_4_ENU.html

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 22. 2007 07:58

ROBERTO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2007 01:32 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you: I will try.

Best regards from Venice

Roberto
Orhan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2008 02:33 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I am a Sony HDRSR7 NTSC owner. Just applied this patch(Build 2319). What happens is, when I try to use (import) any MTS file, PowerDirector says it has to be converted to MPEG, I want to to edit the RAW MTS files with AVCHD codec for high quality purposes. I don't want to convert them to lesser quality.

If I stop the MPEG conversion and import the raw file into the media room, I cannot add it in my master video track. It says "Cyberlink PowerDirector lets you export an edited project to MPEG-2 transport stream file only. CyberLink Power Director currently does not support the editing of MPEG-2 transport stream clips"

Another interesting thing is that the Preferences option (under Edit menu) is grayed out all the time.

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

1. Please post under your own NEW topic heading.
2. Use Search as your question will have been answered in some form previously. TRY HERE

Dafydd