Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Question about the The new PD 10
Ludrick [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 14, 2009 18:04 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
I've never upgraded since PD 6, therefore I'm looking to upgrade soon to PD 10. Does this new upgrade gives the option to create a Bonus menu? What I mean by that, for example: when you purchase a movie DVD or Blueray, on the menu screen, you have your different chapters and you also have the option to check out bonus footage or undeleted scenes. Does PD 10 has this feature?
ammbiusha1946
Newbie Location: India Joined: Aug 03, 2010 10:26 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
dear friend
what is new in od10.i expect that you introduce lasso tool in pd for creating video transparency .like sony vagas you have to give a command to create transparent background for video.if you do so it will be very useful.

padmanaban from India

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 17. 2011 12:08

BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Padmanaban,
please edit your profile and put your name in it, we like names on the forum. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT