Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
dvd suite pro v 5
janine [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 13, 2007 12:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
has any body else bought this software... i bought it thinking it had all the full programs, but it appears it only has power director express, that wont do all the things my brothers can do....with power producer 6....rip off or what????

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 13. 2007 12:24

Rodrigo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 17, 2007 20:15 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Me too !!!!! I bought it and didn't even get run the program ??!!!! Only the PowerDirector that I was looking fwd to use... and I got a error msg !!!! And now, reading your topic, is that really true ??? is the express version only ??????!!! What a F..... How can we get our money back or, a least a Free upgrade for PD6 ??????!!!!
janine [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 13, 2007 12:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
im still having an ongoing battle with cyberlink, as of course once its been used you cannot take it back to the retailer you purchased it from....i'll l;et you know if i winn the battle with the giants......or the ikkle user gets stung once again!!!!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have viewed your postings with a degree of sadness and surprise.

CyberLink are not at fault in supplying you with the product you ordered ie: DVD Solutions.

It's time you both realised that you should accept responsibility for your actions and stop whinging and trying to get something for nothing. Since you both have made the same fault I can only presume you both failed to read the specifications and researched what you were about to purchase.

A full version software isn't some item you can have, use and return....

CyberLink even make a Trial version available for you to have a go with BEFORE you purchase....

It's tough in the grown up world.... you made a mistake... but others don't have to get you out or give you anything back!

Dafydd
Videocentricity
Contributor Location: Long Beach,CA Joined: May 21, 2007 05:37 Messages: 394 Offline
[Post New]
Good reply Dafydd

Though possibly Cyberlink has just a few too many purchasing options. I have PD6.0 and I love it, having read all the specs and tested it against its competitors before buying, but now I come to the Cyberlink pages I see a bewildering array of Buy choices, so maybe the original poster may have jumped in too soon. Perhaps Cyberlink would trade him an upgrade if he has a genuine proof of purchase.

On a similar note, I post on other techie forums and it seems nobody reads all the info in the posted question, but dives right in with a response like "you should not have formatted your drive" when no such claim was made in my question. Maybe they just drink too much coffee.

BTW I love your own site and all its informative videos Dafydd

Keep it up

VideoCentricity

http://www.VideoCentricity.Net If you can't solve the problem - Change the problem