Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to remove tag from selected photo ? Advice appreciated
joetan100 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 10, 2011 20:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Just trying out Photodirector, great program for its non destructive editing.
How to remove tags from selected photo ? and how to multiple tags ( AND , OR filter) to view photo. I am used to ACDsee that make tagging, removing tag ext much easier

Thank
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

for filtering I suggest to use the "SmartCollections"
you can add many arguments ad combine them logically.

You can add more than one tagg when enter the "Metadata" tab, there you can add comma separated tags.

You can remove the tags in the Metadata section as well

Br
Michael

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 15. 2011 08:52

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
joetan100 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 10, 2011 20:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

Thank yiu for your advice. The price of phtodirect is very fair unilke produce from Adobe. Hope this will get better
JT
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

You can be sure that we will try our best to improve the usability and also extend the number of featrues for PhotoDirector.

Greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
yebyps2001 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 18, 2021 06:35 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

for filtering I suggest to use the "SmartCollections"
you can add many arguments ad combine them logically.

You can add more than one tagg when enter the "Metadata" tab, there you can add comma separated tags.

You can remove the tags in the Metadata section as well

Br
Michael

It is true that Smart Collections has a lot of logical power for filtering. Unfortunately though it is very cumbersome to use for multiple tags. I frequently use AND rather than OR tag combinations, and it's easy to do that in Picasa and Microsoft Photo Gallery. In Smart Collections it means setting up a particular filter condition semi-permanently, and also if tags are picked as the key parameter on which to filter, there is no dropdown to pick the correct spelling (especially difficult as the software treats upper and lower case letters as different).