Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Updated & now no preview video - just audio
BILL5831 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Canada Joined: Sep 07, 2011 16:51 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there...

I bought the program in March, just starting to use it regularly, updated the program last week, and now, imported media will play video and audio in the preview window, but once I have moved the media to the track, when I try to preview, only the audio plays.

Sure would appreciate any advice as my video editing is dead in the water.

Thanks,

Bill Bill
www.about-air-compressors.com
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Bill,
Ok, roll back to the version which worked for you. You'll need to uninstall PD and then start again. Please report back to let us know what happens.

Now we may have to check your set up (drivers are uptodate and PC capability) and attaching a diagnostic file will help members give you some input.
Please read: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page
and provide Part A & B.

Pastorius [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2011 19:15 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am also experiencing this problem, plays fine from the library, plays fine in other media players (like VLC), as soon as any video file gets to the timeline, just audio in the preview box.