Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
2024 Patch won't update my ultra
Phillip [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2010 18:51 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
All you guys have it way better than me. They have me listed as a platinum member yet my powerdvd 11 never functioned on youtube, let me play my own videos, or even played any dvd! All it does is lists me as a paying customer. If I didn't have powerdvd 10 still installed, which powerdvd 11 requiers at all times, I couldn't even player a dvd, or even my winamp that is somehow has hyjacked! Happy Labor Day1
Steve12935 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 18, 2011 09:43 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
It doesn't show in the web site, but the updater inside 11 Ultra now downloads --CyberLink.v2024_r69476_Ul_DVD110811-05.exe
which works. Digital signature is September 1 rather that August 26th.
Jamie Clark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2011 18:38 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDVD 11 Ultra own built in updater says nothing for me, no available updates.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Please check the product update pages:

http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-update.do

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
manjunath [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2011 00:21 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
michael,what was the actual problem?
chaznet [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 13, 2010 05:03 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: All you guys have it way better than me. They have me listed as a platinum member yet my powerdvd 11 never functioned on youtube, let me play my own videos, or even played any dvd! All it does is lists me as a paying customer. If I didn't have powerdvd 10 still installed, which powerdvd 11 requiers at all times, I couldn't even player a dvd, or even my winamp that is somehow has hyjacked! Happy Labor Day1

You definitely have issues, but they don't at all sound related to this topic, or PowerDVD at all...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 03. 2011 12:29

manjunath [Avatar]
[Post New]
I again re downloaded the patch.Same problem and same error message again..I hope u solve this issue as soon as possible.
chaznet [Avatar]
[Post New]
Just re-downloaded the update patch and it now works. While the file itself has the exact same name, the new download is 3kb larger than the first download. Could be as simple as a corrupt file being posted the first time, but who knows -- works fine now
[Thumb - update.PNG]
 Filename
update.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
13 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
299 time(s)
RobertThorne [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 05, 2010 04:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
been fixed here as well, loaded powerdvd 11 and it showed an update was available, downloaded it and installed it just fine, thank you cyberlink for a quick fix
manjunath [Avatar]
[Post New]
Again downloaded but no good...
chaznet [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Again downloaded but no good...

It's something with your system then, the corrected patch works as it's supposed to. At this point, if you're having issues, contact support. You do have a valid serial number, right?
manjunath [Avatar]
[Post New]
My power dvd 11 does not show anything to update..
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi manjunath,

do you use PowerDVD 11 ULTRA?

BR
michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
manjunath [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes..
[Post New]
Hi,

I would suggest you contact the support - and please also provide as many info to them as possible.

especially the upgrade and update history.

the original issue has benn solved and can be fixed by downloading the latest patch from our website.

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
manjunath [Avatar]
[Post New]
But my powed dvd does not detect any update..I am using windows 7 x64 and ultra version
[Post New]
Hi,

please see again the link to the patch section:

http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-update.do

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
manjunath [Avatar]
[Post New]
Tried that already.same problem persists.
Jamie Clark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2011 18:38 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Tried that already.same problem persists.

manjunath, Please try and uninstall your PowerDVD 11 ULTRA and reinstall again on its own without any older updates installed, then try the latest update.

The latest update fix would not install for me either and in the end, I had to completely uninstall the product and reinstall my PowerDVD 10 ULTRA, then reinstall the 10 ULTRA to 11 ULTRA upgrade again without previous updates installed before it would even work.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sep 04. 2011 11:15

ike0576 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 02, 2011 21:41 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
My Ultra won't update either. I upgraded from version 9 to 11.1719. When I unistall everything I still get no resolution of this problem because my version 11 file came with the 1719 update already installed. I wish Cyberlink would address this issue for those of us that cannot upgrade from the original 11.0.
Phillip [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 08, 2010 18:51 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I reviewed the definition of insanity. It was a link to to this forum. So I decided to wise up. If they really wanted you to upgrade from another version it would not be this hard. So here are my new rules: Upgrade bad, Full new installs, all that is left. Of course you could always take you money somewhere else, but if we were that smart we should have gotten the hint long ago.