Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Producing to Youtube glitch - Cannot click on Title and Tag Boxes
Starcruze [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 25, 2007 01:18 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I am Producing to Youtube in PD6.
I Click to Authorise and I validated Youtube to Allow access
Goback to PD6 and click next and got the dialog box
It will not allow me to place the cursor on the Title and Tag boxes but
I could with the Description box

Did I miss something ? HP Notebook NX6330 - 2 GB RAM - Windows Vista Business
PD6 (1731b)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Starcruze,

Well you probably have. There is a posting: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/1831.page which reports a similar issue BUT after a couple of emails they went "off radar" and seem to be fine.

I did mention in your other posting about re-installing - do that and check back.

I did an upload test to YouTube and didn't have any problems... so please look at the cookies and other exterior issues as well.

Dafydd
Starcruze [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 25, 2007 01:18 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
I did the uninstalled and reinstalled (incl patch) but the problem did not go away. A bug ? HP Notebook NX6330 - 2 GB RAM - Windows Vista Business
PD6 (1731b)
Lynwen [Avatar]
Newbie Location: N.Wales UK Joined: Sep 12, 2007 05:40 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
i too still have the issue,

Reinstalled the software, still wont allow me to add a title or tag..
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
What size is the video file you're attempting to upload through PowerDirector?

Dafydd
[Post New]
I know this topic is somewhat aged but as a recent purchaser of PD6 latest version+patch I have the same problem with the title and tag fields.
The tech guys at cyberlink tell me it is a Firefox browser issue.
I notice Firefox wasn't mentioned in earlier posts.
Heres the rub: I have 2 entirely different PC's both XPpro. one has Intel brains and IE6, the other a lesser spec AMD with IE7. both use Firefox by default and neither permit title or tag to be entered. Description is OK.

As a real acid test I have just installed the PD6 software on my work laptop, again XPpro, AMD, IE7 & Firefox and it works. I conclude that the problem lays beyond Firefox as both desktops have far more software on board.

It was suggested that I should try re-installing XP. Err no thanks, I rather pull my own teeth...

If anyone has come with a fix I'd love to hear it.

Jan