Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Re download?
Rune Rum [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 15, 2011 11:06 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Formated my pc, and i am wondering how i can download my product again, tried something that directed me to findmyorder.com or something... that didnt even find my order so...

tried to download the trial, but i could not find anywhere to input my Key.

BTW: why should it be so damn hard to download your product? it would be more easy to download it from a torrent site....
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

please check our purchase FAQ:
https://store.cyberlink.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayHelpPage&SiteID=clinkus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE

in case you have no back up of your full version - please contact our support. To help you they need a proof of purchase (e.g. order number from our shop)

http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

greetings
Michael

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Rune Rum [Avatar]
[Post New]
ok will send them ord no then, but shouldnt this info be stored on my account anyway?
Rune Rum [Avatar]
[Post New]
what a joke, i copy/pasted my 3 mails i got when buying this damn product, and they guy tells me to inclue proofe of purchase?

Ripp off.
[Post New]
did you purchase the software from CyberLink website. If Yes you can provide your order number or email address using which you can purchase the software. In this way they can help you better and faster
Rune Rum [Avatar]
[Post New]
the copy paste included my name, mail, ordernumber (copy pasted them the order confirmation mail etc) and they told me to give them proofe of purchase.

i replied again and asked exactly what it is that they want since i allready gave them all the info i got from them.

nor reply on that one yet, like 2 days ago now
Rune Rum [Avatar]
[Post New]
got a reply again, exactly the same as the first one. that they want proof of purchase, they have gotten it 3 times now...
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Rune Rum,

please let me knwo you Support ID you received for your case - I want to check it

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Rune Rum [Avatar]
[Post New]
CS001048488

i allso logged on yo my bank, and i can se that the money went out of my account.

and if i didnt buy it, why would the product and key be stored in my member page?