Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power DVD 11 - Where Do I insert the LizenceKey
Ganesh42 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 08, 2011 18:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I changed my OS from Vista to Win7 and therefore had to reinstall Cyberlink PowerDVD 11.
I registred PowerDVD11 and now want to insert my LizenseKEy.
But where and how.

Can you please help me.

Kind regards
Thomas
DYONISII [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 09, 2011 09:58 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
after installation, on the first opening of PDVD, you will be asked to enter your license keys.

hope this helps.
Ganesh42 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 08, 2011 18:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks - but this is now a couple of days ago
And at that time I have to admit I have been to lazy to search the key in my mails

So I have to reinstall PDVD and try again?

Kind regards
Thomas
[Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2011 07:30 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
it doesn't matter if you have installed powerdvd for more than a month.

all you need to have is your license keys, start powerdvd and it will ask you to enter it.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
with the order of POwerDVD you have received the download of the full Version of POwerDVD (if bought from serious source or CyberLink webstore).
Only this full version gives you the option to enter the key - the Trial can not be activated to full version.

Please contact our technical support and provide your KEy and proof of purchase to them

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan