Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Strange behaviour for flag shortcuts (X/S) on 'compare view'
tescosfinest [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 15, 2010 17:29 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
In compare view surely the point is to select photos you want to reject (for deletion) or flag (for keeping). It seems strange then that hitting S or X flags both photos in compare view - surely X should flag the candidate for rejection and S should flag the current (for selection). Currently as the shortcuts set the flags on both photos I have to grab the mouse and click on the ridiculously tiny flag icons under the image making the compare view next to useless when going through a large shoot. It's quicker to just use single image view as then you can use the keyboard completely.

Any chance of changing this behaviour in an update?

Also - any way to see release notes of updates without buying the software? I couldn't buy the software with this feature the way it is....

Thanks!
[Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 29, 2011 03:16 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Good idea, this issue also occur on "survey mode"
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Dear No-name-newbie,
please give yourself a name on this forum.
It does not have to be your real name, but we prefer our members with names rather than anonymous posters.
Thanks.
HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT