Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Managing DVD Menu Disk Files
Buz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 20, 2011 07:21 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to delete DVD Templates from the Library permanently stored on the disk from within PowerDirector v9? Also what is the disk path to where all my template modifications are stored. Also how can I view the entire name of a DVD Menu template from within PowerDirector v9? instead of just seeing myfilename..... ? Also when saving modifications to a template how can I get it to save to an existing template rather than always creating a new template file-name? I'm rather confused on this subject as you can see.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 20. 2011 07:27

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Is there a way to delete DVD Templates from the Library permanently stored on the disk from within PowerDirector v9?

Right-click on the menu that you wish to delete and there will be an option to delete from disc.

Also how can I view the entire name of a DVD Menu template from within PowerDirector v9? instead of just seeing myfilename..... ?

That would be the entire name. Are you looking for the absolute path to the file so you can see where it is located on the computer, or did I completely miss the point?

Also when saving modifications to a template how can I get it to save to an existing template rather than always creating a new template file-name? I'm rather confused on this subject as you can see.

In my experience, no. Hopefully someone can correct me, but even when I save using the exact same name it gives me 2 copies. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Buz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 20, 2011 07:21 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the tip. I'm looking to see just the name of the Template name i.e. "That would be the entire name"

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 20. 2011 22:34