Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Does skip forward and backward finally work with PDVD 11?
kazooless [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 19, 2011 15:11 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

For the last 3 versions I have been testing PDVD to see if skipping back 5 seconds or forward 30 seconds would work like it does when watching a DVD in WMC (if you set the WMC settings that way). DVR's have pretty much made this the defacto way I'm used to watching a show now and I can't stand not being able to go back 5 seconds to re-listen to something we missed by the touch of a button. (I realize someone could suggest regular rewind, but please avoid the temptation to make that suggestion).

Anyway, can anyone here confirm whether this functionality does or does not exist in PDVD 11? I am using a Windows Media Center Remote, but can program a keyboard keypress as well. Either one would be over the infrared receiver though.

Thanks,

Kazooless
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
you may try to check the Timeseek function using:
PageUp
PageDown

you can find the settings in:
Settings > Player > Advanced

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
DYONISII [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 09, 2011 09:58 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
hello michael,

yes the page up/page down work for time seek.

i, too, was confused because prior to pdvd11, time seek can be used with the mouse scrollers and now, it's with page up/page down.

regards!