Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
[solved] Audio out of sync with video when playing backa Blu ray disc I created.
Philby [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Melb ourne Australia Joined: Sep 11, 2010 01:04 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

I've created from videos some Blu ray discs and when I play them back with Power DVD, the audio is a few seconds out of sync with video, I've been trialing Im too Blu ray creartor, as I couldn't see one that Cyberlink sells, ( if there is a Cyberlink Blu ray creator, that will burn MKV and Blu ray videos to a BR disc let me know)
Anyway I suspect it may be to do with framerates, Im too support suggested that.

How would one check what frame rate should be, also Pal or NTSC, thse BR discs also have same problem when played back on my PS3 Blu ray player connected to my 3D TV.

I live in AUstralia if that is of any help.

Thanks

Phil

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 26. 2011 05:08

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
if your Disc have the same issue on your CE player than its a problem of your BD creator Software

you may try this:
http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector/overview.html

PowerDirector is a editing solution for Video - but can also import MKV and of course can create BD Discs and Disc Structure.

There is a 30day trial available of PowerDirector 9

Br
Michael

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 25. 2011 09:50

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Philby [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Melb ourne Australia Joined: Sep 11, 2010 01:04 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for reply and suggestions.

I worked out with some more research on problem, it was the frame rates I was outputting.
Changed them to 24 from default of 25 and problem is fixed, well for last 2 discs I created since it has.

I'l check out the trial program you suggested and see what it has they may be better than what I am currently using.

Cheers
Phil