Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power DVD11 hd audio
bargervais [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Barry Gervais Joined: Apr 03, 2010 15:28 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
can anyone share with me how they got 7.1 audio to work
[Post New]
Hi Bargervais

Please visit our FAQ to know if your are ready to get this.
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-faq-content.do?id=8075&prodId=1&prodVerId=887
Lee Pereira [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2011 01:51 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Hi I would like to know what to do because I do not get the option mentioned “Non-decoded high-definition audio” in PDVD 11 Ultra.I used to get it in PDVD10 and my Reviever used to show DTS-MA / Dolby TrueHD.I just get the PCM decoded by PDVD or Decoded DTS/Dolby to External device,but PDVD 10 used to give me all 3 options .All my drivers are up to date.

Reciever - Yamaha RxV-467
Sound card ATI 6870

Thanks,
Lee
[Post New]
Try these steps to enable "non-decoded HD audio to external device"
1. Insert a Bluray disk
2. Press play button, then the Bluray is playing
3. Press pause
4. Check audio settings in PowerDVD
5. The option is poping up under the HDMI mode if the disk and your device all support Dolby TrueHD or DTS HD Master audio.

Note
If you are using AMD graphic cards, please make should you have upgraded to the PowerDVD 10.0.2429 patch(released on 2010 Jun 5th) or later.
http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdvd/patches_en_US.html
Lee Pereira [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2011 01:51 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
The problem is with PDVD 11 , The same file I am trying to play Played fine in power DVD10 in DTS-MA but doesnt give the option in 11 for non decoded high def to external device.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Lee,
the HD Audio os for BD Discs - please make sure to use a Blu-Ray Disc or Blu-Ray Disc structure from HDD

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan