Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can someone who has PowerDirector 8 try opening project for me? I NEED THIS VIDEO FOR SCHOOL TOMORRO
michellexcheerio [Avatar]
Newbie Location: h Joined: Jun 12, 2011 11:19 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I really need help. I don't know what to do! I worked all day yesterday and today making this video and now it decides to not load when opening. Powerdircter stops working. I'm so frustrated. What can I do? Will it work on a different version? Different program? Different computer? (can someone try on their computer? I'm thinking it might be one effect that did this... can you open it and delete that effect and send it back to me? Can I make it someone work? What can I do??!!!!!
 Filename
historyvvvvvvv.pds
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
454 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
263 time(s)
michelle
Simeon11
Newbie Location: Finland,East Joined: Jan 21, 2011 16:18 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi!
Your file is 454Kbytes. No video or music is included. Even if you would send your videos to somebody it will not work because we all have different file structure and naming for the files on hard disks.

You must fix the problem on your system. Maybe someone can show way out if you describe your steps carefully. Amd X6 1055T CPU
Radeon HD 5670 GPU
Windows XP
2GB RAM
Kevin R.
Contributor Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas Joined: Aug 17, 2010 15:58 Messages: 320 Offline
[Post New]
We would have to have all the files you are using in order to open it. Saving the world, one goofy video and meme at a time.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
To share a project you would have to package it using File > Export > Package Project Materials. If it is a full project it will be very large. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM