Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Removing frames from a JVC DVC
Mike0
Newbie Location: Chelmsford, UK Joined: Jun 08, 2011 10:44 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi:

I was provided with PowerDirector 3 (DEB) to edit films made with my JVC video camera. I have successfully captured the film I want to edit and followed the directions, which appear to apply, in the User Guide to remove a short series of unwanted frames. However, when I run the film again, the unwanted frames are still there.

There seems to be no way of getting rid of them. Can someone please let me know what I'm doing wrong by providing a simple step-by-step set of instructions including how to save the edited film so that the unwanted frames are gone?

Thanks. Cheers,

Mike
warriorfullight [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 09, 2011 06:16 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Have you encountered any error message when you try to edit your videos?
Mike0
Newbie Location: Chelmsford, UK Joined: Jun 08, 2011 10:44 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
The problem occurred 6 months ago and I resolved it by using a different editor. I'm afraid I can't recall whether or not I had an error messages. I suspect I was using the program incorrectly but couldn't work out how.

Cheers,

Mike Cheers,

Mike