Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video Layer
babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible to add more than 1 video Layer as found in AVS video editor ?. If yes how PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080

[Post New]
Depending on what you want to do, you could add a second layer in the PIP track.

It will initially be set as a smaller screen within the first video track but double click on the PIP video and you can resize it with the grab handles and also set the overall transparency or use chromakey key to key certain parts of the image "on" to the base video by select a colour via the colour picker.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 31. 2007 10:24

babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Depending on what you want to do, you could add a second layer in the PIP track.

It will initially be set as a smaller screen within the first video track but double click on the PIP video and you can resize it with the grab handles and also set the overall transparency or use chromakey key to key certain parts of the image "on" to the base video by select a colour via the colour picker.

Andrew hello there !

You got my question wrong I guess. I asked is it possible to add more than 1 Video layer over an above teh main Video layer.;ie, add 3rd layer - 1 main layer, 1 PIP layer and another layer over an above these 2 PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080

[Post New]
Hi there!

In that case, we're back to my stock answer of the day (see the thread on slideshows) and that is to render the layers you have to an mpeg and then use that as your base to add more.

Regards

Andrew

Quote:
Quote: Depending on what you want to do, you could add a second layer in the PIP track.

Andrew hello there !

You got my question wrong I guess. I asked is it possible to add more than 1 Video layer over an above teh main Video layer.;ie, add 3rd layer - 1 main layer, 1 PIP layer and another layer over an above these 2
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
1xVideo Time-line
1xPiP Time-line

That's it for the visual time-lines. To create an additional PiP you have to render and then re-introduce the video.

A multiple time-line option would be good... I'll pass on any specific request. PM me and include your name and email address.

Your feedback requests do make a difference.

Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 31. 2007 10:41