Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power DVD Ultra 9 & 10 crash on bluray pause/exit
Keven55 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 01, 2009 05:45 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Does anyone have an idea why this new phenomenon would start apparently after problems trying to resolve the AACS loop issue. On my system this was never resolved after lots of back and forth with Cyberlink.
Now running 9 ultra v2201 as the only way out of the AACS loop as even paying for PDVD 10 did not work. For modern blurays I have to use AnyDVD which works very well indeed but irritated at having to pay more because Cyberlink cannot appear to solve these problems even in 10 Ultra.
Running Win 7 on a Dell XPS 420 factory spec and since I have had so much trouble with PDVD on this system I am beginiing to wonder if Dell and Cyberlink never really got it together in the first place to create a stable compatable system.
Ideas Welcome.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

you may post more information about your issue:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page

thanks
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan