Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Trial Activation Pack
Melanie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 17, 2006 08:13 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
sorry for the silly question but i just purchased powerdirector online and had hoped to load the Trial Activation Pack to convert my Trial version rather than redownloading the complete set of install files..but i can't find it!
Can someone point me to the page where Trial Activation pack lives - (message tells me its found on the 'purchase' page but i can't see it)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Aug 14. 2008 15:03

Starter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 15, 2006 00:21 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Please change your file name after downloading your "Trial Activation Pack". Than the program could detect your activation pack.

Original: PDR5Premium_Trial_Pack.exe
Correct one: PDR5_Trial_Pack.exe

Please feedback if there still an issue.

ahmed [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 28, 2006 18:27 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I don't understand what starter say please make it easy for us
MDR [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 25, 2007 22:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
When downloading the file, instead of running it or opening it, save it to your desktop or something. Set it up with serial and all. when they ask you for the activation pack change the name to the application that you just saved to the desktop or whatever to PDR5_Trial_Pack.exe

After that, browse for that file and it should all be set.
Mujiana [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2007 02:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: When downloading the file, instead of running it or opening it, save it to your desktop or something. Set it up with serial and all. when they ask you for the activation pack change the name to the application that you just saved to the desktop or whatever to PDR5_Trial_Pack.exe

After that, browse for that file and it should all be set.

Now it does'nt work ... it just reinstalling the program... and after a while it's said that the application is already running and then just stop there ... any more suggestion ??
Marek [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 08, 2008 08:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I greet! Where will find I for PD v5.0? It depends on full version very me. Please, it answer about.

Marek

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 08. 2008 09:21

Ashly Elbert [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2008 09:29 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
If you have purchased this software then contact the CyberLink support and they will provide you link to download the trial activation pack.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Marek,

I've sent your contact details/PM's to CyberLink.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 08. 2008 15:23

Marek [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 08, 2008 08:07 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Will obtain I or?

I salute,
Marek