Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Error Code :#0xEB100482
P.and.A [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 01, 2011 20:59 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

This is the error message I am getting when trying to burn to a dvd using Power 2go:

User Name : HP
Company Name : CyberLink
CDKey :
OS Version : Windows 7 Home Premium
C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2Go.exe : Version 6.1.0.4419
CBS.dll : Version 7.7.5529

==================================================================

Total physical memory : 7930MB (8121244KB)
Free physical memory : 6317MB (6468612KB)
Memory load : 20 percent

Number of CPU : 4
CPU Name : AMD Phenom(tm) II N970 Quad-Core Processor
CPU Speed : 2194 MHz

==================================================================

Task Type : Data Disc
File(PrepareBurningDialog.cpp), Build data tree error. Error Code :#0xEB100482

I bought this laptop on Friday (HP Pavilion DV6 3206AX - 8Gb RAM)), and have Power2go v 6.1.4419 bundled with it.
This is the second data dvd I'm trying to burn, 4049mb, the first one was fine. I have selected file system UDF 2.5 as I get the error message that the path names are too long when using the default Joliet file system.

Are there any updates that I need or do I need to change the settings. My old laptop didn't have the same issues with path name length in Joliet format. Any advice on these limitations will also help?

Any urgent help would be very much appreciated,

Thanks,
skucherov [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 24, 2011 12:50 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
This is a well-known bug that has been reported multiple times ( fatal internal error when two filenames are the same if you ignore upper-lower case differences). Cyberlink does not care to fix this. They have ignored this fatal bug for years.
skucherov [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 24, 2011 12:50 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Amazing incompetence by Cyberlink fact of the day: According to their Forum administrator message to users, their Forums are user-to-user and their own programmers ignore their own Forums (thus ignoring product bugs too).