Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem Installing Simple Title PIP in PD9
Zamora18314 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 14, 2008 17:23 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Can't find simple title PIP that I can install in PD9 like the "default" title PIP I had been using in PD8. My PD9 only has light bulb title in PIP library. Found several online, but they aren't recognized by PD9 even after I correctly follow the instructions and they are installed in proper Cyberlink folder. Can download and get other templates to install, but no 16:9 versions with a simple text box. Any ideas?
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
PD9 has the same 'Default' title. Did you install the Content download. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
Let me try this again...

Are you talking about your title room or PIP room? The light bulb thingy is a PIP not a title.

You should have a lot of PIP's in there. What version of PD9 (deluxe/ultra) not that it matters really. Did you download both retail files or only have the trial?

[Thumb - Untitled.png]
 Filename
Untitled.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
97 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
375 time(s)

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at Apr 30. 2011 23:25

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
Zamora18314 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Many thanks for the very quick replies. I reinstalled (maybe installed for first time) the content pack and got the collection of PIPs that "Bubba in NV" shows. But the collection does not include a simple Default title PIP and still can't get a downloaded title PIP to be recognized. Got "Text Box Underlay" PIP to install, but not what I need. BTW, running Ultra on XP.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I still don't know what you want. Title and PiP are two different things. There is a default title, but it is in the title room, not the PiP room. Are you trying to add a title to a PiP, or something else altogether? __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Zamora18314 [Avatar]
[Post New]
You are 129% correct! Thanks! Reinstalling (or installing) the content pack actually fixed my problem, but I embarrassingly didn't relook in the Title Room for what I needed. I kept going back to the PIP object room. I even missed this when I reviewed the online tutorial trying to fix my problem! Senior moment(s)...