Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 11 Fails to launch.
bloodx [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 25, 2011 00:07 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Yeah, I agree. I need to check on when I purchased PDVD 11, and see if I can get a refund. I'm sure they know all about not working right with AMD drivers, no remote in Cinema mode, ect. or hope they do. Yet all I received by email is asking for things that has nothing to do with the actual problems.

I guess that's what I get for actually buying it.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

we are working hard to release a pach for the known issues in PowerDVD.

We hope to have it ready quite soon.

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
FrankWED [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 23, 2011 06:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
@CyberLink-Michael

this is very nice to hear. thx esp. for your engagement.
the problem is just a matter of time. i personally will wait
for the first update before complaining or asking for a refund. but last time a was doing this (and the fix does not solve the problem )) the sales team answered that there was to much time between the buying and asking for refund and do not return the money. i am an old man and as you can see i try this a second time ... just because i am also technican i like pdvd more than arcsoft products (maybe this is a reason ...) but i am a custumer as well and i guess the is the last chance for pdvd this time ....

CU

Frank