Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
problem creating titles
Richard1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2007 18:09 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Newbie to PD, trying to learn the ropes.
How come for the life of me I cannot create a title choosing a typeface and size from the drop down menus? I've gone round and round and round with it trying to do it and IT JUST WONT DO IT! Can someone help?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Newbie to PD, trying to learn the ropes.
How come for the life of me I cannot create a title choosing a typeface and size from the drop down menus? I've gone round and round and round with it trying to do it and IT JUST WONT DO IT! Can someone help?

Richard,

Open PD Click "Help" and select "About"

What is the build number of PowerDirector you are using?

1731b is the latest version go to the link provided to download the upgrade patch.
http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/download/patches_4_ENU.html

I think that will resolve your dilemma.

Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 14. 2007 04:45

Kintara [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Bristol, England, UK Joined: Aug 29, 2007 15:43 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Richard,
Is it possible that you have not double clicked the text box? You then enter edit mode. Highlight the text then click on the typeface and size as required

Hope this helps
Kintara 8 Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Richard1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2007 18:09 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
BINGO! Absolutely, the downloaded 1731 patch did the trick! Thanks!