Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD9 BATCH FILE PRODUCTION
Jim May
Newbie Location: Buffalo, NY Joined: Aug 29, 2009 00:47 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a way to batch produce files from the produce section of Power Director 9? It would seem great if you could have the system automatically create a seperate file for each chapter, the only way I see to do it is to mannually create each file in the edit section?
del23 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 13, 2010 10:44 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
create seperate files for each chapter then use the batch convert selection under the File menu on the top left hand side.
Jim May
[Post New]
Sounded great at first, but still too much work. Thats seems like more more work than producing them manually. I'm trying to take one Title (Project) of 70 Chapters (Clips) and convert it to .wmv files, there seems no way to just have PD9 save each chaper to an individual chapter? Thanks, but just not very automated creating 70 project files...
Jim May
[Post New]
Seems like there should be an option under the Produce section next to the file name section that would have a checkbox to allow the user to create a seperate file for each chapter. I just don;t see any possible way? Maybe an import with PowerProducer?
del23 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 13, 2010 10:44 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
If you produce a DVD disc from the project file the chapter markings will remain intact. Inotherwords intead of producing the files first and then making a DVD, burn right from the project. Maybe some else knows a differnt way
Jim May
[Post New]
I do burn "Produce" the files right from the project file, unfortuanlty it only allows you to make on file (.WMV) at a time, would be great if it had an option to create multiples broken donw by chapter number, but I don't see any way to do it. If I have a project with 10 chapters, it just produced one large file vs 10 individual files.