Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Adding Audio Effects
StockP [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Washington State. USA Joined: Dec 19, 2010 03:16 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Everyone
I’m focusing right now on getting set up with equipment to produce the best audio I can while shooting video. I Intend using an external recorder and do the synchronizing during post editing with a program such as Pluraleyes. I will be doing mainly “Interview” type video clips, therefore I intend using an NTG-2 shotgun microphone along with the Zoom H4n recorder and a field mixer which I shall add at a later date (as my budget allows). My question is this. How does one add Bass, Treb, and Reverb etc, to the audio. Is this done on the field mixer, and what part (if any) would Power Director 9 or WaveEditor play in performing this during post edit? I am assuming that devices such as pre-amps like the JuicedLink DT454, and recorder like the Zoom H4n, are mainly designed to reduce the noise floor and hiss in the audio, and cannot add these effects.

Thanks

Peter