Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No sound on DVD after burning disc
Jacqueline [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 19, 2007 18:32 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I've just tried the free download of Power2Go ver.5 and found that after burning to a DVD disc there is a picture but no sound, although on the preview on the computer there is sound. What have I done wrong please? Jacqueline[b]
Mike [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 04, 2009 23:59 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I had the same problem with DVD Suite 5. Sometimes when I burned an mpeg-2 movie then sound was missing, but it was on preview.

I could not correct the problem in Suite 5. I had to remux the mpeg in VideoReDo. Then reburn the movie- the sound worked.
Jaqueline [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2009 17:26 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
My problem is with Power Director and not Power to go.. Someone has given me this site HTTP://audacity.sourceforce.net/download in order to be able to put in my own music. It works but when I drag the music, it only fills portion of the lenght I need?? How can I have it to fit the whole lenght?
Thank you
mixer [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 23, 2006 01:45 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
The length if the music is just that....you can't "stretch it". So, you either have to find another longer piece of music or add more. If you question concerns "Power Director" then why are you posting in this forum?
Jaqueline [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2009 17:26 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Thought I was in power director[b] so thanks just the same..