Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power DirectorV6
Jan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 17, 2007 12:04 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I too have had the same problem as Ben, with my system crashing and the file is no where to be found. It was totally deleted. I had over 400 photos of our daughter's wedding inserted and everything was fine until at the very end I tried to do a "credits screen" and that was the end of everything. Over 40 hours of editing and composing the project down the drain. I am not new to these programs, so I'm sure it wasn't something I had done. Can anyone give me any help with adding a scrolling up text insertion - it keeps crashing on me. The preview shows everything as okay, but when I go to save my project, I get that the program has encountered a problem and must close. I started saving my project in two different files, one under My Works and another on an external hard drive. This way I'm sure to have a copy. I must be doing something wrong. Thanks for any help
Nora [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Georgetown, KY Joined: Mar 28, 2007 11:55 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jan,
I don't know if this will help, but what I usually do when I'm at a spot it always wants to crash is first not click on close, then drag the box over out of the way...off the screen with just enough showing to pull it back when I'm finished and READY to close. And of course save, save SAVE after that.

It's only a band-aid fix, but it works for me! Hope that helps.

Nora