Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
RE-ACTIVATION
Jerryapp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2011 18:10 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
It looks like today is tech report response day. I also received a reply telling me to disable Richvideo in the general preference menu. I do not have such an option, no Richvideo at all mentioned anywhere. They told me to update drivers and send them the dxdiag.txt file and my serial number. I responded and will now have to wait another week.
Ed73 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 11, 2011 06:07 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the same problem as described in this post. " Your activation key incorrect. Please try again." I have entered the number many times as administrator also to no avail. I have uninstalled and re installed the program about 3 times as I initially had problems with dll files missing. Software finally loaded, but now I have activation problem. I noticed at the start of the thread Carl312 mentioned that you need to get the activation code restored if you have re-installed PD9 too many times. Is this correct? I brought my PD9 from a retail store online and received a DVD in a sleeve with serial number on the back. I have sent a query to support on
QuestionID CS001047507 & CS001047239.