Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What was your typical wait period AND Voice Support, is it worth it?
[Post New]
I recently received the "Activation amount has exceeded limitations" error. I filed a support ticket with Cyberlink support with all the pertinent information required. However it seems like it is taking a long time for the ticket to be processed.

What is the typical waiting period for this type of error? Waiting for an indefinite time is maddening.

Has anyone upgraded their membership for voice support? And if so, what was the experience like? Was it worth it? Would you hurry it up? I haven't got all night.

Marv

Sin City (2005)
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Please let me know your Ticket number by PM

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
mindragon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2007 15:17 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I called phone support and they deleted my entire order history. Be careful with them. Backup your order history before you call.
stoiang40 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 19, 2011 15:21 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I am an Angry HTPC Builder too. I have 3 service tickets opened with CyberLink technical support, the oldest one dated back to Jan. 17. Today is Jan. 24, and still no answer. So, I would say TheAngryHTPCBuilder, be prepared to wait at least a week.

At least you are lucky, CyberLink-Michael answerd your post the next day. He still hasn't answered mine, more than a week ago.

As for the phone technical support, read more discussion threads in this forum, and you will get the picture prety soon. To be fair though, usually people post notes in this forum when something goes wrong and they are not happy (like me). I am pretty sure that there a lot of happy customers (at least that's what I would like to believe ) who don't post anything, because it's nothing to complain about. So, judge for yourself.

Good luck anyway.