Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Had to install older build
Danilowitsch [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 19, 2006 01:10 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
I had quite a lot of problems with PD9 build 2504. It did crash many times. And the Aspect ratio of the produced DVD was wrong. Even I selected 16:9 widescreen, the produced video was 4:3. On a Windows 7 64bit System.
For me it helped to uninstall PD9 completely. After that I installed the older build of PD9. I hope, there will be a better update soon.
del23 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 13, 2010 10:44 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
I have had more crashes with this build. I went through a period of alot and then they went away
Cliff-f [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 19, 2011 20:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I have had more crashes with this build. I went through a period of alot and then they went away

I will be dumping this maleware beast. I just bought the latest version a few weeks ago and have errors I read about that have been occuring for years and back several versions. I have a life and can't be spending any more time searching thru all the errors I see posted. What a total waste of money.

Time to get a real software package.