Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fadeout audio
AugieDog [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2010 23:22 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Hi. I'm building a DVD from some old VHS tapes. I have a small clip that I have added some music and I want the music to fade out over the last 2-3 seconds. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Augie
catsclaw [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 12, 2011 17:27 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
In timeline view, go to the audio mixing room (the treble clef sign). In the timeline, click on the clip you want to fade out and move the timeline slider to about 3 seconds from the end of the clip. Then, in the audio mixing room, click on the fade out button (little speaker icon) at the bottom of the slider of the appropriate track. Another way is to "grab" the volume line in the track in the timeline, but the first way is more automatic.

Michael
AugieDog [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2010 23:22 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: In timeline view, go to the audio mixing room (the treble clef sign). In the timeline, click on the clip you want to fade out and move the timeline slider to about 3 seconds from the end of the clip. Then, in the audio mixing room, click on the fade out button (little speaker icon) at the bottom of the slider of the appropriate track. Another way is to "grab" the volume line in the track in the timeline, but the first way is more automatic.

Michael

Wow, that was easy!! Thanks a bunch for the fast response!