Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Possible for 2 pics?
Nora [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Georgetown, KY Joined: Mar 28, 2007 11:55 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Hi All,
Is it possible to dispaly 2 pics on a white color board...both with motion? For example, on the left side a pic zooming out while the pic on the right side is zooming in? If so, how? Any help appreciated!

Nora
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
I'm surprised this wasn't answered by a member already.

Nora,
1. treat the actions you want as two events edited onto one video
2. Place the colour board in the time-line
3. Add the image using PiP
4. edit the movement
5. produce the video

6. Start a new project
7. Bring the video you've just made into the timeline
8. Add your image using PiP
9. edit the movement
10. produce the video.

You should then have two movements on one video clip.

If that isn't clear enough I'll make a video for you... but that might take a few minutes longer

Having re-read what you asked...I'm not sure I've covered exactly what you're asking. Zooming in on two pictures is different from having two pictures that zoom in....sort of thingy

Oh heck...Nora... just explain a bit more....and save me!

Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 07. 2007 04:09

Nora [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Georgetown, KY Joined: Mar 28, 2007 11:55 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd, thanks for your reply! I think that makes sense! I would never have thought of doing it that way! And as for understanding about zooming in is different than 2 pics that zoom...I really didn't get that But I can grasp that there is something about it that I wouldn't comprehend

So, I guess really, I would create and produce a mini-clip, then add the 2nd pic to the 1st (produced) movie clip...right? Don't worry about creating a video...I think I get it...well, can I perhaps request a raincheck for that video if I have more trouble than I think?

As usual, thanks for all of your help! You're a lifesaver! Not to mention a time saver

Nora