Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Auto save project not working.
Trevor [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2007 20:44 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Unfortunatly I have the same probleme as verdolin. PD6 crashes 25% of the time when splitting and removing clips. It wouldn't be the end of the world if auto save would work properly. I have it set to 2 min. It does work when it crashed for the first time, but that's it. I've made 2, Half hour movies, so far and this thing has crashed at least 10 to 12 times on each movie. Often I loose over 1 hrs worth of work at the snap of a finger and have to start all over again. I like the features that PD6 has but if this keeps up I'll have to dump it. Let's get this thing working properly. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

verdolin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 25, 2006 16:02 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Frankly, I did not know there was an auto save option. Please tell me how tu turn it own because I could not find a reference in the index or by using the search in help.

Enrico Enrico