Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD9 processing to youtube and stop at 70%
abigailm28 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 03, 2011 15:14 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
I just waited 2hours for a video to process to 70% and stop. it would not go up and jsut sat there for another hour so i canceled it.

When i re opend the file there was a little green highlighted bar above the place where it stop on the time line.

Can you help me with this at all?

Thank you
abigailm28 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I just done this again and it stopped at 39% please help me what is happening!
abigailm28 [Avatar]
[Post New]
My computer is a dell insipron and i have never had problems with running things on it.

I'm very sad as i really really REALLY need to upload directoly to youtube as i have to uploadf things on certain days this was alot of money to buy and for it not to work isn't helpful x

any information would be helpful n_n x
[Post New]
abigail;
Please help us "see" your problem. start by providing the following two (2) items. More may be needed later, but we must get at least these to start:

1. Create a DXDIAG file and attach it to a reply (use the POST REPLY button not the QUICK REPLY box). Instructions for creating it are found here (see part B): http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page
2. Inside PD9 click on the word POWERDIRECTOR on the upper right and when you create your reply, tell us the BUILD# you are using (for example -I am using Powerdirector Ultra64 9.0.2330a).

The little green bar indicates the amount of pre-rendering. I upload directly to YOUTUBE ,so I am confident we can get this working for you.

FredB

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 03. 2011 18:59