Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Great program, but I have audio sync issues
dale9532 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 23, 2010 05:14 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Hopefully someone can help here. I'm using the full version of PD9 2330, and have been working on a project using .mt2s files straight from my HD cam. The clips work fine, it's speedy to edit, no crashing, etc.. but when I play it and do normal editing, the audio is always out of sync and everything runs in slow motion. I can never get normal speed out of it when I preview it as it plays. It seems to render fine, it's only when I'm working on it. It did it in PD8 too. It makes it a pain to edit because I have to stop the clip just right to split and remove, but it's always off by a few seconds.

Jonathan Dale
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jonathan,
Please supply some more information. See the 3 basics below - screenshot and diagnostic. More information on the video files themselves - an attached 5 second sample (unedited and straight from the camera). Also state what the camera is - make and model. These gems of info are important for editors to give you swift assistance.

Thanks

Dafydd
James W
Senior Contributor Location: Lakeland, FL USA Joined: Aug 18, 2008 10:36 Messages: 911 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd is correct that more information is required to solve this particular issue, but you did make an interesting point. The fact that this also happend in PD8 suggests that the problem maybe due to your hardware or video/audio codecs. The diagonsitic file and sample clip would be very helpful. Q9300 2.5 GHz
4 GB Ram
Nvidia 9800 GT