Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Slideshow Enhancements
Bannon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 21, 2009 20:07 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I submitted a couple of enhancement requests for PD9 related to slideshows and I am wondering if anyone can tell me if they were implemented? The first is that PD9 adjust the duration of the slides to match the length of the music rather than repeating slides to fill in the time. The other reuest was to allow the users to select more than one music track for a slideshow.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Bannon,

The answer to your first question is NO, to answer your 2nd question, the only way this could be done, is to create your slideshow without music, then add your music into the music tracks.

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
Robert is correct. It is quite simple to replicate the effects that the canned slide shows have to offer by using the Magic motion feature. It also affords you the ability to have total control. It may take a bit longer but you'll be pleased with the outcome. Win 10, i7