Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
what can I do with multiple time lines
jerryfoote [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 05, 2010 14:03 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I am brand new to all this and I am confused about what I can do with multiple time lines?
jerryfoote [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 05, 2010 14:03 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Does the second timeline overlay anything in timeline 2?
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]
jerryfoot, hi

this is a huge question, in the sense that perhaps the question could be; what can you NOT do with multiple
timelines.....
I suggest you should use some time to watch tutorials
etc.

Kevin answered another similar question earlier;
"The higher numbered tracks will lay on top of the lower numbered tracks."

Nina

Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
The higher tracks cover everything in the proceeding tracks, so track 2 goes over track 1, etc. It can be used if you have something in track two that will only cover part of the screen, like a PiP. I often run multiple cameras and use multiple tracks to align and edit. Then I can switch between views as I go. I also use it to insert lower thirds for titling clips. Lots of uses if you feel creative. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM