Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
NTSC PAL format
john [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2007 02:44 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Members
I have shot a video.Since my TV system is PAL I have set the preference to PAL and imported the files and while editing and playing I see video file being played in half size rather than full scence .I have got warming regarding the NTSC and PAL system format while importing and editing files.How do I avoid this .I have to play on PAL system only
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
NTSC and PAL video can be placed on the editing timeline at the same time - just as differing video frame sizes can be. You can also change the frame size to a uniform size from 4:3 to 16:9 for example.

There is a tick box in a pop warning to stop a continual notification of video mixing.

It is the file output which you should be concerned about - select PAL. If you mix up differing frame rated video you'll have an out put file that might have noticeable display variants...usually the program compensates and everything flows okay.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 31. 2007 07:25

john [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2007 02:44 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the inputs.Will do as specified and see the outcome