Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
General Comment
Kevin66 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Chicago, IL Joined: Aug 23, 2010 12:07 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
As a newbie, I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the regular contributors for making this an excellent Forum.

The quality and friendliness of the responses here were a deciding factor in my decision to purchase PD8 (Espresso is next on my list)!

It truly feels like a community.

Keep up the good work all.

p.s. it's interesting that the community is so multicultural as well! I can get a question answered at off hours in Chicago by someone in Australia! Windows 7 Home Premium - 64 Bit
Intel I7 930 (overclocked 3.6)
RAID 0 WD Caviar Black 2GIG, WD Green 1GIG (Backup)
8 GIG Corsair RAM
NVIDIA 1GIG GTX 460
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]

Robert2 S
Senior Contributor Location: Australia Joined: Apr 22, 2009 05:57 Messages: 1461 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Kevin66, it's nice to see help from down under is appreciated.

You are so right about the help on this forum, after many years of struggling through other programs and getting no help from their respective forums it was so refreshing to come here and find the friendly faces all too willing to help. It was a major factor in me staying through the early learning stages with PD8.

Cheers

Robert2 S My youtube channel====> http://www.youtube.com/user/relate2?feature=mhsn
Kevin R.
Contributor Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas Joined: Aug 17, 2010 15:58 Messages: 320 Offline
[Post New]
I totally agree as well and hope you enjoy PD8 as much as I have. Saving the world, one goofy video and meme at a time.