Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Upgrade
Maria Schmidt [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 14, 2010 12:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I had preinstalled on my PC (Windows 7 64bit) Dell Touch Cam 1.1.0.1223 My question is can I use the youcam 4 update? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Maria

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Maria,

Dell TouchCam is a special OEM version designed just for Dell customers, so I don't think you are able to upgrade.

You will probably have to purchase the full version if you want to use YouCam 4.0

http://www.cyberlink.com/store/youcam/buy_en_US.html

Dave
Maria Schmidt [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 14, 2010 12:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you much. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question.
Maria
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
My HP pc is preloaded with YouCam 3.2. When viewing 'self' on the inbuilt cam via YouCam, image tracking noticably lags the 'actual' movements. Is this normal or is there some adjustment which can improve the response CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
My HP pc is preloaded with YouCam 3.2. When viewing 'self' on the inbuilt cam via YouCam, image tracking noticably lags the 'actual' movements. Is this normal or is there some adjustment which can improve the response CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"