Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Keybaord Shortcuts to control Power DVD Ultra
Til [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 10, 2007 08:19 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I would like to control Power DVD Ultra with me RF keyboard. Does anyone know all the keyboard shortcuts to control Power DVD Ultra?
Mumin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 18, 2006 09:05 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
When you place the mouse pointer over the different controls in PowerDVD Ultra, eg. play, a tooltip will pop up showing you the keyboard shortcut to control it with key strokes.

Off the top of my head to play press ENTER, to close PowerDVD Ultra you press keys CTRL+X.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 22. 2007 06:31

Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Check the help file or download the user guide for PowerDVD. It lists ALL the short cut keys in there.
Curtis [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 17, 2007 13:47 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
You can also use the "arrow keys" and "enter key" on you keyboard to navigate thru HD DVD menu`s to change language, remove subtitles, acess special features, and select chapters.